Monday, February 2, 2009

Ladybug Cookies

So...I know it has taken me forever to get these cookie pics posted...sorry!!! Life has been a bit crazy around my house. Anyway, I did these ladybug cookies for a birthday party back in December. I tried to get a picture where you could see the personalized tags that I'm now offering. They are great for treat bags :) Let me know what you think...I will be doing a giveaway soon and those who are among the first 20 to comment will be entered...starting today. I'll announce the winner and their prize when I get 20 comments! Stay tuned in for further updates....Donna

5 comments:

kenda said...

I absolutely love the tags - how perfect are those for party favors!!!! Ladybug cookies may have just given me an idea for my daughter's 2nd birthday party - thank you!!!
Kenda

Martha said...

These are ADORABLE!!! So much cuter than I even pictured! And those tags turned out perfect!

Maureen said...

I love these! The tags bring it all together :) Great job again Donna!!

PamelaShawn said...

Love the lady bugs and tags so cute and original! Looking for ideas for my daughter first birthday love the cute cupcakes from earlier blog.

KimH said...

This is such a great idea for birthday favors! I try to give something "homemade" at every birthday party for my girls!