Friday, February 6, 2009

Booked for February!!!

Well, I really hate to do this but...I can't take anymore orders for February. I am completely booked up for this month already!! I am so sorry to have to turn anyone away...I am so thankful for each of you and appreciate your continued support of my business.
I also wanted to inform all of you that I will be moving in a few weeks. As many of you know, my husband started working in Ruston back in January. He absolutely loves his job but does not love the daily commute!! Therefore, we will be relocating our family to Ruston at the end of February. We are sad to leave close friends and family but excited about what God has in store for us!!! Besides, we won't be going very far! At this time, I plan to continue taking orders from customers in Shreveport/Bossier. I will be in town at least once a week and can work with you on delivery options. Please contact me if you have any questions or want to place an order. I am currently taking orders for after March 15th. Thank you all so much!! ~ Donna

1 comment:

Martha said...

That's awesome that you're all booked up!! I'm glad Boston's birthday is in March!:) I hope everything goes so well with your move!