Monday, August 10, 2009

Catching Up...

So you have probably noticed that I'm behind on posting pics on my blog....between computer issues, vacation, and just "life", I've gotten very behind!!! However, I have done lots of cute cookies this summer and will eventually get them all on here.
I've also added a "category" list on here so that it will be easier to find what you are looking for. If there is something you want that isn't on here, just email or call me...I can get a cookie cutter for almost anything!!
As if it's not crazy enough around here, we are in the process of buying a house. We are super excited!! We will be closing in a couple weeks and moving soon thereafter. Because of this, I will not be taking anymore orders for August. I already have several orders on the calendar for September, so call early if you know you will be needing something!
Hope you all have had a wonderful summer! ~ Donna

1 comment:

Martha said...

Congrats on buying a house!!!! That is so exciting!