Friday, March 27, 2009

Medicine-Related Cookies

Ok...so this may take a little explaining....a friend of mine is a nurse anesthetist and had surgery recently. She asked me to do some type of medically-related cookies. "Propofol" is a medication used to help put people to sleep for surgery. So, I did vials of Propofol, syringes and hearts with a heart rhythm on them. I did a couple of cookie bouquets for her and then some just individually wrapped cookies. She gave them to everyone who helped take care of her! Wow! What a great patient she must have been!!! ;)


2 comments:

Sonya Steadman said...

Hey Sis,

You're really good at this! Every time I get on here, I am impressed with your newest "creation"! Many friends have made comments about how wonderful the cookies at Leanne's baby shower were. Hopefully I can send some customers your way! We're looking forward to seeing ya'll for Easter! Love ya!
Sonya

Martha said...

WOW! These turned out great! What a neat idea!