Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Cookies

Ok....so finally...here are the available Christmas cookies...they are $1.25/ea and will be bagged with ribbon, as usual. The cookies pictured here are about 4 inches. I also have three larger ones available that are about 6 inches tall...there is a christmas tree, snowflake, and snowman. They are $1.50/ea. And... I now have personalized Christmas "favor tags" to go on the bagged cookies if you are interested. They will say Merry Christmas and then "From: enter your child's name". They are $4.00/dozen. I will need orders for the tags by Sunday night if your cookie order is for 12/18-12/19. The deadline to order cookies is 12/13. Please call me if you have any questions at 453-0334. Thank you all and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!! ~ Donna

1 comment:

TheFancyFritter said...

Hey Donna! Your cookies were a hit and everyone loved them and thought they were so cute! It was so nice to meet you and I can't wait to order from you sometime. Do you do ladybugs? I am planning on having a ladybug 1st b-day party for my little girl in April. I thought that would be cute. Thanks so much!