Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Winner Is...............Stacy Gibbs

Congratulations Stacy!!! Thanks so much to everyone who entered. I enjoyed reading everyone's comments and looking at their blogs. I will have pics and info about Christmas cookies available soon!
I hope everyone has had a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful day with their families! We have been to Homer to see my husband's family and then back to Bossier to eat AGAIN with my family :) I'm so full I feel like I could not eat for a couple days!! This Thanksgiving I thank God for family, friends and all His many blessings! And thanks to all of you, my awesome customers, for letting me bake for you!! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!!

1 comment:

TheFancyFritter said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting! I'm so happy I won! This just tops off a very fun Thanksgiving day! My email is stacygibbs122@gmail.com if you need to send me more information. Thanks so much and I can't wait to get them! Yum! :)